Today, people are worried that the impact of government stimulus and easy monetary policy will spur inflation once COVID-19 vaccinations allow the economy to reopen. Additionally, trade disagreements and a desire to move supply chains back home could undo some of the disinflationary benefits globalization and offshoring have produced. Will inflation affect your finances in 2021? Brian Perry, CFP®, CFA®, Director of Research and Executive Vice President at Pure Financial Advisors, discusses the outlook for inflation in 2021 and whether it might impact your investment portfolio or your retirement planning.
Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor providing comprehensive retirement planning services and tax-optimized investment management to thousands of people across the nation.
Schedule a free assessment with any one of our CFP® professionals, either online or at one of our financial planning offices in San Diego, Brea, Irvine, and Woodland Hills, California: http://bit.ly/PureAssessment
Ask your personal finance questions:
Subscribe to our channel:
• Investment Advisory and Financial Planning Services are offered through Pure Financial Advisors, Inc. A Registered Investment Advisor.
• Pure Financial Advisors Inc. does not offer tax or legal advice. Consult with their tax advisor or attorney regarding specific situations.
• Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
• Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
• All information is believed to be from reliable sources; however, we make no representation as to its completeness or accuracy.
• Intended for educational purposes only and are not intended as individualized advice or a guarantee that you will achieve a desired result. Before implementing any strategies discussed you should consult your tax and financial advisors.